- 1 year to 1 year and 6 months
- Nursery 1 (Tiny Tots) – (2 years to 3 years)
- Nursery 2 (Huggies) – (3 years to 4 years)
- Nursery 3 (Transition) – (4 years to 5 years)
- Year 1 (5 years to 6 years)
- Year 2 (6 years to 7 years)
- Year 3 (7 years to 8 years)
- Year 4 (8 years to 9 years)
- Year 5 (9 years to 10 years)
- Year 6 (10 years +)
- Registration Forms
- A completed application and health form. (This includes a copy of immunization records, blood type and genotype)
- Birth Certificate
- 2 recent passport photographs of the applicant
- Previous School records/reports and transfer certificate of pupils in Huggies to Year 6
Learners seeking admission into Tiny Tots to Year Five (5) are tested to determine their performance and are placed accordingly for optimum performance.
- School fees payment need to be made at the designated banks
- Payment of all fees must be made prior to the pupils being allowed to attend school. For the returning pupils, the deadline of the fee is exactly one week after resumption. Payment for bus service must be done before the service is rendered. CRECHE SCHOOL does not accept pro-rated tuition for partial attendance during the term
- In the case of any special exception regarding payment of tuition, the school should be communicated in writing through the School Administrator on or before first week of resumption
- Pupils who default in the payment of fees will not be allowed into classes after the expiration of the grace period
- The School may charge special fees for certain programmes and activities. This may include but are not limited to the following: Yearbook, music, dance and field trips.
Parents and guardians can get our admission forms at either the school premises or here on our website. The registration and admission process are however completed at the school premises. To register your child for a place at CRECHE SCHOOL please click on the admission form button below to fill and receive a copy. The form must be completed and returned to us with a non-refundable registration fee of 5,000 Naira. Please note that places are offered on a ‘first come first serve‘ basis.