Creche Nursery & Primary School is well equipped with modern and up-to-date facilities in a serene and secured environment. Our school provides a broad and balanced curriculum planned in accordance with the National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
This combination ensures all our learners learn key skills, concepts and attitudes that develops their knowledge and understanding across all curriculum areas and promotes cross cultural awareness. Additionally, we inculcate Montessori instructional techniques, which ensures we stimulate the children’s sensory perceptions to our instructional materials.
We encourage our children to develop their physical skills to the full in order to promote the sense of coordination, confidence, speed and grace. All children have the opportunity to participate in aerobics, football and athletics. There are also sports fixtures against other schools.
Some of our facilities that make learning easy and give room for every child to learn at their own paces include:
- Administrative Block
- Standard Library
- Spacious playing ground with swings, slides, climbing castles, football field
- Computer Lab powered by an inverter system for uninterrupted practical sessions
- Home Economics Lab
- Modern Science Lab
- Wireless internet facility
- Well – equipped classrooms with a maximum class size of 25 learners
- Well-equipped Healing Bay
- Trained IPC Teachers
- Fully Air Conditioned Buses